Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, will I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Last week we were battered by a massive, massive snow storm here in the Northeast. Schools in our region were closed for 3 straight days and many people are still without power. Luckily, thank heavens, we never lost power. But what we lost is internet access and it’ll be out for another 12 days!!!
I’m typing this article from my local coffee shop, which I‘ve declared my office for the time being. Well, at least it gets me out of the house…
With spring (hopefully) around the corner it’s time to buff off that dry, dull winter skin. Nobody likes to sport ashy elbows on the first day of t-shirt weather.
Salt scrubs are perfect for that. They gently exfoliate and replenish the skin with minerals to make it soft, radiant and smooth. And, they are sooo easy to make. All it takes is throwing all the ingredients together, thoroughly stirring and voila - done.
So, let’s get started:
Fine Himalayan pink salt: 5 oz.
Sweet almond oil: 1 oz.
Hemp oil: 0.5 oz.
Pink grapefruit essential oil: 25-30 drops
- Put all your ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything is well combined
- Transfer into 2 small Ball jars
Instructions for use:
- Wet your skin in the shower
- Using a small spoon (careful not to add moisture to your scrub) scoop out desired amount
- With circular motions rub it over areas of dry, rough skin
- Gently pat skin dry after shower with removing too much of the oils
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer
Until next time. Happy Tinkering!